Like flies to sh...

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got to try out the Raynox DCR-250 on my macro lens. You need to get even closer to the subject with the magnifying lens on, luckily there was a distraction for these flies shots.

1. Flies enjoying some Goldfinch crap. Handheld, no crop.
Like flies to s... by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

3. Jumping Spider - always find these guys on walls making for difficult positioning.
Jumping Spider by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Last edited:
Finally got to try out the Raynox DCR-250 on my macro lens. You need to get even closer to the subject with the magnifying lens on, luckily ther was a distraction for these flies shots.

1. Flies enjoying some Goldfinch crap.

3. Jumping Spider - always find these guys on walls making for difficult positioning.
These are amazing ? What settings did you use for the first pic?

Nice photos, Brent! Very cool, what the Raynox allows a person to shoot! Were you using the Raynox on your 60mm macro?

Finally got to try out the Raynox DCR-250 on my macro lens. You need to get even closer to the subject with the magnifying lens on, luckily ther was a distraction for these flies shots.

1. Flies enjoying some Goldfinch crap.

These are amazing ? What settings did you use for the first pic?

Thank you. F/9, 1/250, iso 200.

Nice photos, Brent! Very cool, what the Raynox allows a person to shoot! Were you using the Raynox on your 60mm macro?

Thanks Derrel. It was on the 60mm. Love that lens! Can't wait to try focus stacking with the Raynox.

Holy crap! :p

Nice shots. Wow, that Raynox is looking pretty darn good. How close do you have to get?

Holy crap! :p

Nice shots. Wow, that Raynox is looking pretty darn good. How close do you have to get?

I went for the 1:1 magnification. Don't know exactly since I was looking through the EVF but 2" or less my guess.

Outstanding macro images Brent. Really makes me want to try that Raynox I bought last year but haven't used yet.
Looking forward to your next set.

Dave

Most reactions

Back