Like New D7000 with 18-200 VRII

jmorales831

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I'm looking into selling my D7000 and Nikkor 18-200 vrII lens, both with original boxes and all accessories/paperwork. I baby all of my stuff, so rest assured that they will be in excellent condition. I don't have much experience on here, so I understand that you may be hesitant, but I have a spotless ebay record. Please message me with any questions or offers. The camera has NEVER had the LCD protector off and the lens has had a UV filter since day one. Pictures coming soon. I really don't know how much they're selling for, but I'm looking at getting about $1600 plus shipping to the US. I'll entertain reasonable offers, butI'm in no hurry to sell. Also including a third party battery grip that broke. Still works for using a second battery, but the controls don't work on it.

Just checked the shutter actuation count. It is CURRENTLY at 5,287 and I have no plans on using it for the next few days, but it will probably go up. I'll definitely keep it under 5,500 though. Pictures are still on the way. Please message me with any questions you may have.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back