What's new

Lilac Festival

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
A few shots I took yesterday from the lilac festival in Rochester, NY.

1.
dsc1708ka3.jpg


2.
dsc1709kp7.jpg


3.
dsc1715te7.jpg


4.
dsc1720tf9.jpg


5.
dsc1762pv7.jpg
 
i love the first one. i want to go for a walk. (into those woods)
 
first one looks like a painting.. ;) the second and third are my favs, the saturation of color is extremely bold, but not overpowering in my mind... 3rd is a little bright but i def like it.
 
The first three are exquisite images, just very very nice. I guess I like the third one the best though, for that wonderful shade of green that counteracts the other Spring greenery.

The macro shot is superb as well. What lens did you use?

NICE.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom