What's new

Lily

Except for the grains, any othr thought please?
;)

regards :D
 
Hmm, I'm not too sure. I see what you were going for with the shadow, and I like the idea, but I really get the sense that having some more room in front of the flower would help it quite a bit. Maybe just pull back a bit and open it up overall?
 
The flower seems to be a bit off to me.. im just looking at it from a rule of thirds perspective...
 
Hmm, I'm not too sure. I see what you were going for with the shadow, and I like the idea, but I really get the sense that having some more room in front of the flower would help it quite a bit. Maybe just pull back a bit and open it up overall?
Actually the original image had some more space, but due to some bad elements there i had to trim'em out.
Thank you very much for visit and suggestions :D
 
The flower seems to be a bit off to me.. im just looking at it from a rule of thirds perspective...

True...but here i preferred to deviate from the rule....even though i am personally convinced, i am not sure how others think about it....i wanna know ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom