What's new

Lincoln Cathedral

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
This photograph was taken late in the afternoon. I'd spent the morning in the local art gallery and seen a lot of paintings of the city. Maybe that influenced the post processing that I gave this image! It's a lot heavier than my shots usually receive.

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/200...ery-going.html

Lincoln-Cathedral-5.jpg
 
Now that one I call a flipping brilliant shot I couldn`t get tired of looking at that church is just stand out I like it alot....
 
it has a nice 3D feel to me!

two thumbs up!

love to know the secrets of the Post Process... PM if you care to share!
 
Thanks Black & White, Jermz & Flickrit. In this shot you see the amateur (and pretty lousy) painter in me breaking through into my photographs :D.

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom