Link Gone :(

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm seeing a lot of Link Gone :( edited threads by mods...some from long term members...what's going on?

It's just mods removing the links if they're already broken. Look at the dates on the post and that should explain a bit about why they're bork'd.

We normally don't remove links unless they are broken or suspect as to where they are leading to or the intent of the poster making the link (ie boarderline advertising).

Specific examples would help also it should often say who a post was last edited by so you can oft see which mod it was who edited a post.

I just noticed a few threads with a lot of the sad face and "link gone" note, wan't sure if there was a new guideline regarding linking to sites like Flickr or PBucket .. Just cleaning up, I understand :)

What thread are you talking about?

Nopes no new policies - though I know that LaPhoto does periodically clean out the threads in the themes section, but only removes links when the photo is no longer appearing.

A lot of my older posts probably lost their images today because Image Shack deleted around 800 of my earliest uploads. Free accounts there are now limited to 500 images so every time I upload one now I'll lose an old one.

Not that he was talking about my posts/links, just that I like to make things all about me cause I'm selfish that way.

Bent = clearly its time to come over and join the dark side - flickr has cookies ;)

Flickr confused me so I only have two maybe three shots on there. Everyone bitches about them too though so I may need to check some options. When I have time I'll do some searches on the forum and see how many zombie threads I can resurrect within a days time. :lol:

Flickr confused me so I only have two maybe three shots on there. Everyone bitches about them too though so I may need to check some options. When I have time I'll do some searches on the forum and see how many zombie threads I can resurrect within a days time. :lol:

Flickr is where all the cool kids play....lol Come play w/ me!!

Photobucket is where it's atttttttttttttt!!!:thumbup:

(for hosting)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back