Links for beginners

I wish we could get more links on here and have the mods sticky this or a similar thread

I agree with you!!! There should be at the top of the beginners page, A links for noobs to read! A recommendations thread also Like books,classes ect.ect. and maybe even a read this B4 posting which camera is better question!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I agree with you!!! There should be at the top of the beginners page, A links for noobs to read! A recommendations thread also Like books,classes ect.ect. and maybe even a read this B4 posting which camera is better question!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Absolutely!!

Though I have been a member here for a short while, I see the same questions asked over and over again. It's not their fault. They are just trying to learn. I think the best way that we could help would be to offer up some links, books, vids, etc that have helped us.

there are quite a few good vids on youtube

WOW!!! You weren't:hail: kidding!! This is the ultimate link!! I've been stuck on it for over a hour now! LOTS of good info!!!
:thumbup::thumbup:

You'll find people are quite divided here on his views. I tend to think he has a lot of great info and I really like that he pushes that the photographer is more important than the camera. I find people get easily sucked into to theory that nice gear means nice pictures. Gear can't replace skill and experience.

Most reactions

Back