What's new

Lisbon

Dp-PARIS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
169
Reaction score
21
Location
Paris
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some photos from the second leg of my trip to Portugal. This time I will add a couple of photos at a time:)

Hope you like them.

1. Relaxing in Technicolor



2. Rubbish Rubbish Bin




Both the above were shot with the 5D3 abd 24-105 lens. Full exif details are available on flickr for each photo above and all my photos in general.
 
First one is excellent; i really like the colors and mood created by those people :thumbsup:

Second one is lacking a strong eye-locker

Meanwhile i suggest to post some images separately from that long list which you have posted already... those images deserve some good words from all those who love photography :D
 
Thanks, though to be honest I have a lot more images, even from Porto. Those were just a few:) I will certainly add some more as soon as I have edited them.

The second one in this thread is supposed to show the "Rubbish" Rubbish Bin, that is, the bin is broken.

Thanks again for your feedback.
 
The first image also tells you how people can talk with their backs ;)
 
so what are they saying to you?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom