List of Mods is Where?

Tee

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just curious as to where one can find a list of currently active moderators or perhaps one could list them all here? I dug around and couldn't find anything. Additionally, I noticed KmH can lock threads but he has no "mod" color identification or verbage under his avatar. How many other "regular" people have these privileges?

On the main forum page with all the subsections showing if you scroll to the very bottom then just under the list of sections there are two red links, the right one "View Forum Leaders" shows the current staff on the site. Also purple names in the "current active" stats section at the bottom will show the mods currently around the site.

As for "hidden" mods we have a couple of members who are spamcops; they remove spam from the site; move threads in the wrong places and lock repeat threads. The hidden status helps avoid the problem of spambots lurking until low periods of mod activity online and then surprise springing ad spam on us.

Thank you very much!

There is only one mod, and that is Zuul.

BTW... why did you want to know? (just curious) Are you like, putting our names on a wall and polishing a rifle?

BTW... why did you want to know? (just curious) Are you like, putting our names on a wall and polishing a rifle?

Engraving names on bullets.
fiufiu.gif

oh... never mind. I see why they asked.

PM me, I'll give you a list.

I would not have thought to look there (where Overread mentioned); it would help for it to be more easily viewable. Is it even current? Besides a number of sponsors, there are people listed that I've never even seen posting on here. The Admins listed aren't the ones in red letters who are on here lately greeting people (beyond that I have no idea what their position is with TPF - tech support? staff?).

I would not have thought to look there (where Overread mentioned); it would help for it to be more easily viewable. Is it even current? Besides a number of sponsors, there are people listed that I've never even seen posting on here. The Admins listed aren't the ones in red letters who are on here lately greeting people (beyond that I have no idea what their position is with TPF - tech support? staff?).

Many forums employ the aid of 'off-the-radar' mods.... those who don't show up in any listing, they don't post and they aren't visible. They're there to remove spam and advertising when spammers and advertisers think there's no mods online and the time is ripe to clog the forum with crap.

We tend to see a fair few admin in red because the site is company owned and as result we have multiple staff who are part of the company who work over multiple sites. That tends to mean that they operate a bit more in the background shifting around with the hardware and software of the site as well as dealing with general site policies. Since they also get reports from the site they will also drop in to deal with spam when it appears; however most day to day moderating is done by the site mods

Undercover mods?
Secret forums?
Inner circles?
High overlords?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back