List of Pro labs?

Montana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My local lab is shutting down. Anyone compiled a list of pro labs to work with online? Anyone have a favorite? I used the search funtion, but wasn't getting anywhere. This is for pro work. Mainly senior portraiture. Thanks folks.

Derrick

A fellow photographer called me today and recommended the same lab. Thanks!

What MPIX and places like that. Or is that not what your looking for??? Just asking?

Ummm, places better than MPIX. Full service pro labs. Proofs to prints. Preferrably a place that is easy to work with.

Mpix now offers mpixpro (which I've so far found awesome), but I'm pretty sure mpix (standard) does proofs and proof books as well.

Yes but they do vary in their degree of professional services. I haven't looked into what Miller's offers vis a vis the other two arms of the company, though. MpixPro was definitely a step up from the standard Mpix.

Yes but they do vary in their degree of professional services. I haven't looked into what Miller's offers vis a vis the other two arms of the company, though. MpixPro was definitely a step up from the standard Mpix.
Yep, you have to be approved through an application process to use MpixPro or Millers.

All 3 use the same printing equipment and techs, but Millers has many products Mpix customers can't get.

MpixPro is like Millers in that clients can't see the prices.

MpixPro is about a week old at this point and will morph as Millers fine tunes it.

I use WHCC, and found they are very good. Amazing packaging, fast turnaround, and a lollipop with each package!

and great prints, hah.

I use miller's and black river imaging. both are very good quality, reasonable prices.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back