Little bird thread...your mission Mr Phelps

Last edited:
finally my first little hummer...
1-hummer 009.JPG

finally my first little hummer... View attachment 172682

Ah, nice pic! You got one! Good for you!
To answer your question, I haven't had time to take pics here lately because I've been busy prepping for a motorcycle trip to Suches, Georgia. Well, I'm taking the bike. I'll be sure and take some pics while I'm there and maybe I'll capture some different birds for a change. As you can see I'm ready to go now, I can't wait, it's going to be a blast!
IMG_1072.JPG

To answer your question, I haven't had time to take pics here lately because I've been busy prepping for a motorcycle trip to Suches, Georgia. Well, I'm taking the bike. I'll be sure and take some pics while I'm there and maybe I'll capture some different birds for a change. As you can see I'm ready to go now, I can't wait, it's going to be a blast!
View attachment 172684
wow nice ... have a safe trip and a real good time.. looking forward to photos..

thank you Tony... nice red wing.. someday i will get one on photo.. so far always in the wrong spot.

View attachment 172684
wow nice ... have a safe trip and a real good time.. looking forward to photos..

Thanks Photo Lady and Tony744! See you guys when I get back!

thank you Tony... nice red wing.. someday i will get one on photo.. so far always in the wrong spot.

Try fresh water marshes. That's their summer breeding grounds.
Thanks Tony.. P [plan on visiting a bird sanctuary soon..in the meantime i will keep trying lol

I have been trying to find out the ID on this cute little one... Sparrow song bird???
1-birds 001-003.JPG

Looks like it might be a song sparrow.
Thanks Tony.. i have a better photo of him but hard to find.. lol i have been taking so many lately they get lost in the shuffle

Most reactions

New Topics

Back