Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Vivitar 400mm on Canon EF, ASA 800

Not great shots. I've had them loafin on the flash disk for a wile and since I have not had the time to work on anything reasent I figured, What the heck, I processed them may as well display them.

Cardinal (female)
722762_800_014_2.jpg

Starling
722762_800_017_2.jpg

Sorry, but to be honest they just don't do much for me. With over 5000 posts I figured you must have a fair amount of fantastic shots and didn't need to hear comments like that on shots you already know aren't so exciting =). I'm sure others have similar reasoning for the lack of response...

Sorry, but to be honest they just don't do much for me. With over 5000 posts I figured you must have a fair amount of fantastic shots and didn't need to hear comments like that on shots you already know aren't so exciting =). I'm sure others have similar reasoning for the lack of response...

Well, of those 5000 posts only a couple over 200 are image posts, even then only a dozen or so are somewhat good, but that does make sence, especially when one stops to think about it, Not everyone knows exactly howmany actual shots I have posted.

If you want to look threw some of the ones I feel where deisent go threw some of the ones I linked here

Last edited:
Have you posted the second one before (it looks familiar)?

It almost looks 3D, the post & bird seem to jump out from the sky.

Are those crab apples in that tree? the starling photo is neat, but the cardnal blends in with the tree to much

Most reactions

New Topics

Back