What's new

little bit of suburbia

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
little bit of suburbia thrown into the mix.


surburbiasunnight12008.jpg
 
Very nice. Could you post the EXIF data for this shot? I am intersted in the exposure. Thanks.
 
yes, the sharpness of the house looks great but i also love how you can see some detail in the grass.
 
I rerally like it. I would love it if the stars werent lines
 
I rerally like it. I would love it if the stars werent lines

The star being lines make this shot special. I'd like to know how you managed to get that effect.
 
78 seconds f9 @28mm

No filters, the stars actually kinda are interesting, but I rather not have them
They look like that cause we (the earth) are moving in our orbit around the sun at about 1000 miles an hour.

If I did like a 4 hour exposure you could see them swirl across the screen more or less depending where in the country/world I am.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom