What's new

Little Blue Heron

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
15,342
Reaction score
10,004
Location
Central Florida (Ruskin area)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little blue heron scouting for a good fishing spot in the tidal stream that leads into hidden lagoon on North Beach, Ft De Soto. (Man, it's pretty dead in here. So sad to see.)

116-studio.webp
 
A little blue heron scouting for a good fishing spot in the tidal stream that leads into hidden lagoon on North Beach, Ft De Soto. (Man, it's pretty dead in here. So sad to see.)

View attachment 266234
That's some combination you have going there chum. Great stuff. I quite fancy the 100-500.
 
Thanks, Bud. I appreciate the kind comment. The lens though is the Rf 100-400.
Ah, ok. I thought you had the 500. My bad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom