What's new

The Tidal Pool

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
15,342
Reaction score
10,004
Location
Central Florida (Ruskin area)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My favorite place to shoot is the tidal pool at North Beach in Ft. De Soto State Park.

Reddish Egret
12312112-studio.jpg


Snowy Egret
12312405-studio.jpg


Willet
12312230-studio.jpg


Juvenile Little Blue Heron
12312371-studio.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's a wonderful set! I like the first and the last. I'm really fascinated by the last one, because I have never seen a juvi Blue Heron like that. I mean, they're all great. Love the Egret portrait, and #3 looks like it is doing ballet. Ok, I'll put the wine down... oh look, a single malt Speyside!
 
Nice set 1, 2, and 4 for me.
 
That's a wonderful set! I like the first and the last. I'm really fascinated by the last one, because I have never seen a juvi Blue Heron like that. I mean, they're all great. Love the Egret portrait, and #3 looks like it is doing ballet. Ok, I'll put the wine down... oh look, a single malt Speyside!
lol! Thanks, Jeff. The one that looks like its doing ballet was captured as it was tilting it's head back to do some preening. Give me some of that wine. :wink-6:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom