What's new

Little Boy Lost

©AnderGraph

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Location
Hampshire, England
mg06101du.jpg


another test shot (see F.F.T.T.S)
 
Very good test shot, what where you testing? The boy really makes the shot work, really like the way the suns rays lead to him, nicely framed. Good one.
 
oh my gosh, this is just inspired.. i love it.. the vastness of the field...the little boy and the haystacks... i just really like this one....its a keeper.....great job ..

this is one test you can say you passed with flying colors.... i love this shot..
 
I really love this shot. The boys placement is perfect and the lighting and tones make this work together very nicely! What filter were you using?
 
THANKS guys, im not "that" found of this one but the more i look the more im 'OK' with it, i was just using a ND grad.

thanks for the valuable feedback gus
 
AlisonPower said:
I really love this shot. The boys placement is perfect and the lighting and tones make this work together very nicely!

I'm with Alison on this one for sure ... the way the light rays just lead to the boy is great, I love it :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom