Little boys: Filipino brothers in Hong Kong by Pascal Riben

May be you could have shoot from a lower angle, in order to avoid the sensation of domination, as they are just children. Moving slightly on the right would have permit you to avoid the inclusion of the bag on the right. The expressions are not so great to me, at least not particularly expressive, but that's difficult to control.

May be you could have shoot from a lower angle, in order to avoid the sensation of domination, as they are just children. Moving slightly on the right would have permit you to avoid the inclusion of the bag on the right. The expressions are not so great to me, at least not particularly expressive, but that's difficult to control.

Thank you for your comment! The expressions WITH the hand on the shoulder was what interessed me.

I think the expression is interesting on the little boy to the left. I'd rather see an entire object or none of it rather than part of it cut off, to me that often seems to make for a distraction that the viewer's eyes might go to. It looks a little dark which might just be on here.

I think the ones on your page that captured kids' movement are interesting, I think that movement blur works with a couple of those.

I think the expression is interesting on the little boy to the left. I'd rather see an entire object or none of it rather than part of it cut off, to me that often seems to make for a distraction that the viewer's eyes might go to. It looks a little dark which might just be on here.

I think the ones on your page that captured kids' movement are interesting, I think that movement blur works with a couple of those.

Thank you for your comment vintagesnaps!

Most reactions

Back