Little Brothers

Beautiful shot the only thing that I find that bothers me is the bokeh between the 2 brothers, it is distracting from the sweet image

Great shot. Maybe a touch dark but I'm looking at it on my office monitor and that could be the problem to. I do wish you hadn't cut their feet off though.

Edit ... Looking at it at home on my calibrated monitor it is not dark, it looks fine. It must be my monitor at work.

Last edited:
Your little brothers are quite cute. Just joking don't be offended. I like the shot. It is very sharp where it needs to be.

Jerry

I like this, you caught the inquisitive looks on their faces. Almost like a "what can we do now to get in trouble" look. Check your original file to see if you can open up some light in the eyes of the one on the left, that would make it a lot better if you could.

Frequency, Love the composition. As I looked at it, the only thing I eventually noticed, as I was focused on their heads/eyes, was your decision to cut off the lower part of their legs. Just seems unnatural. I guess what I'm saying is that it's either a head shot or a full body shot. Exposure is just dead on, but then again, I expect that of your work.

Great shot. Maybe a touch dark but I'm looking at it on my office monitor and that could be the problem to. I do wish you hadn't cut their feet off though.

Edit ... Looking at it at home on my calibrated monitor it is not dark, it looks fine. It must be my monitor at work.
Thank you SCraig very much :D

I like this, you caught the inquisitive looks on their faces. Almost like a "what can we do now to get in trouble" look. Check your original file to see if you can open up some light in the eyes of the one on the left, that would make it a lot better if you could.

Thank you Tony... i am adding a few more...but probably not as good as this

Regards :D

Frequency, Love the composition. As I looked at it, the only thing I eventually noticed, as I was focused on their heads/eyes, was your decision to cut off the lower part of their legs. Just seems unnatural. I guess what I'm saying is that it's either a head shot or a full body shot. Exposure is just dead on, but then again, I expect that of your work.

Thank you Joel... i was standing close to them with a 55-250mm lens mounted, no chance for zoom out... i was afraid my movement might frighten them too

Regards :D

#2: Yummi....But it's not Mummy :grumpy:

#3: Shy, am...

#4: Bruised???

#5: Don't worry, i am with you...

#6: Don't hurt yourself...mom will scold me only...

#7: Dad is always like that...never shares a thing...

#8: This is My Throne....

#9: Ouch...

C&C please...

Regards
:D

Great 2nd set. Picture 2, which is the 1st picture of the set is my least favorite, just a little too much empty space to the left. Picture #3 is my favorite, simply outstanding !!

Great 2nd set. Picture 2, which is the 1st picture of the set is my least favorite, just a little too much empty space to the left. Picture #3 is my favorite, simply outstanding !!

Thank you Joel...actually i had a reluctance to post that snapshot like first; later with the backing of the story, i thought i would post it...regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back