What's new

Little Egret almost Japanese art

That's a very nice, high key, pic. Love it, don't worry about what any "perfectionist" may say, they usually only love their own pics.
 
That's a very nice, high key, pic. Love it, don't worry about what any "perfectionist" may say, they usually only love their own pics.
Which are quite often not all that. Yeh get meh blud?😉
 
Very nice capture.
 
Very good shot......

Wow, that is good. Great stuff!

That's a very nice, high key, pic. Love it, don't worry about what any "perfectionist" may say, they usually only love their own pics.

Very nice capture.

Wonderful shot! Very silvery; I like that effect.
Thank all for your comments- I was told by an artist friend it looked almost like Japanese art- maybe she was wrong, but I like it

Les :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom