What's new

Little fun on a nice afternoon...

MPowerM3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Ct, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Little fun this afternoon after work with a friend and his new 70cc dirtbike, hes too big for it but its ok, once a kid always a kid (im not gonna lie, I love riding that this thing)

IMG_9934.jpg


IMG_9924.jpg


IMG_9921.jpg


IMG_9911.jpg


Let me know how I did, it was incredibly hard getting the right spot of the launch. Took about 200 pictures and got these, maybe a few more when I play around some more.
 
Nice motion pictures. Good job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom