Little girl C&C please

kayliana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
33light.jpg

Ok....is it just me , or is this girl ....grey? And photo shopped into the other picture?.....

I don't think any of the picture matches....suitcase..skin tone...and to me I just get the feel someone dropped this cute kid off--in a suitcase--in some grassy road side patch
...just my opinion.

I just am not feeling it . Sorry.

I agree with the above ^.

Also, the eyes look WAY too clear. Almost creepy clear if you know what I mean. Not saying the girl looks creepy. She's a cute kid, just the PP on the eyes looks odd to me.

I don't think any of the picture matches....suitcase..skin tone...and to me I just get the feel someone dropped this cute kid off--in a suitcase--in some grassy road side patch
...just my opinion.

And mine too.

My thought process went: Why is this sweet thing in a suitcase? OH! Why is it out in the yard? Polka dots?

And, yes... she's a bit grey, though she does have a sweet lil face.

-Pete

This is all kind of weirdness!!!

Hi,

Afraid I have to agree with cnutco, the first thing that popped into my head here was 'Village of the Damned' :)

Additionally, the bottom of the image is a little empty and is not balanced well as the child's head is a little high for me. As there is something in the background that would be evident if you recomposed, perhaps a shot for a slightly higher angle would be appropriate here.

Steve

Yes, I agree. As soon as the photo came up I got creeped out by the 'zombie' skin. -_- Fix that and then her right arm is going to be still really blown out, as it is now.

I lowered the saturation. However, I don't think it's "creepy". Have any of you seen pictures of little kids in studios? They are always in a flower pot or angel wings or some weird thing. I can see why you think she looks a little grey, but I still like the idea. Thanks.

I lowered the saturation. However, I don't think it's "creepy". Have any of you seen pictures of little kids in studios? They are always in a flower pot or angel wings or some weird thing. I can see why you think she looks a little grey, but I still like the idea. Thanks.

The problem with asking for CC then telling everyone they are wrong on their CC because you like it is that no one will give you CC after a while. Embrace what some say and forget what others say, don't take it personal.

Now about the picture: It looks nothing like what I'd see in a photography shop. It isn't visually appealing and looks like something I'd see from a "still" of a movie like the grudge. Like she is about to rip out of the little girl skin and kill people type thing.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everyone looking and the c&c. I'm just explaining toddler pictures are always a little weird to me. But, I do like this one. The picture is not photoshopped into the other. I live in a small country town, and that's how things look. Here is the original. One other thing I have noticed, evertime I upload a picture, when it resizes, it changes the color. Does anybody know how to resize it without changing the color?
33.jpg

Here are some additonal ones I took. The color is way off from how it really looks. I can't figure it out.
31.jpg

121.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everyone looking and the c&c. I'm just explaining toddler pictures are always a little weird to me. But, I do like this one. The picture is not photoshopped into the other. I live in a small country town, and that's how things look. Here is the original. One other thing I have noticed, evertime I upload a picture, when it resizes, it changes the color. Does anybody know how to resize it without changing the color?
33.jpg

i really like it, but she look gray....check wb maybe?

I would comment on the last set posted, but since c&c is clearly being ignored and "justified" I will refrain...no sense in wasting my time when my pointers will just be justified with some excuse.

...and yes I've seen what you were going for and seen similar concepts by other baby photogs (even done some myself) but you are off on a few technical aspects...I won't go into what they are since it would be pointless.

I like the color ones better than the "gray" one. IMO gray skin tone in kids looks better in studio than in an outside setting.

Thanks I did check the white balance, but it just looks different when I upload it to photobucket. I'm not making excuses at all. I'm asking if you guys have seen it before. I don't have a studio, but I hope to try one one day :) NateS you don't have to write at all if it's a "waste of time." I find your comment pointles anyways, you didn't tell me anything. The comments aren't being ignored, the pictures have already been taken. I appreciate everyones comments.

Most reactions

Back