Little girl

plastii

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there.

I was at my friend’s house yesterday, and took one photo of her daughter.
CC's welcome.

Thanks
Marek

after.jpg

great shot!
only thing i would change (and it;s just a personal thing...) is that i would drop the selective coloring. looks like a great old photo! nice processing work :thumbup:

great shot!
only thing i would change (and it;s just a personal thing...) is that i would drop the selective coloring. looks like a great old photo! nice processing work :thumbup:

Great shot!

Only thing I would change (and it's just personal taste of course) is: I would make the blue paler so that it is a bit less obvious. Otherwise, I love how it looks like a great old photo!

Sorry SrBiscuit, couldn't help myself. :lol:

great shot!

Great shot!

Only thing I would change (and it's just personal taste of course) is: I would make the blue paler so that it is a bit less obvious. Otherwise, I love how it looks like a great old photo!

:lol: you did a great job at structuring your C&C ;)

LOVE THIS! It reminds me of one of my baby pictures from back in the 60's. As stated from others...the blue eyes could be toned down a bit and it would be perfect. What program did you use for postprocessing. I have a preset on my lightroom that does pictures something like this and adds just a little coloring and this reminds me of it. Great job!

Fantastic shot. I can't offer any helpful hints as I'm not qualified to do so.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Mitsugirly...I used PS CS3 for postprocessing.

great shot!

Great shot!

:lol: you did a great job at structuring your C&C ;)

:D What I wanted to say was so close to what you had already said, I just had to copy your C&C. Glad you have a sense of humor :D

To plastii: I know you say it's okay to OK to edit your photos but I'm so new to this digital thing that I don't know how to do it. Would you please, PLEASE post a version with a lighter blue? I would just love to see it.

And, by the way, I love your signature. I have said that so many times to so many people, minus the "look for...", that whenever I see your signature, I just laugh.

I'm really digging it. Here's my take with paler eyes:

aftercopy.jpg

Hue/Saturation adjustment layer, masked on the irises, saturation -40.

^^^^

Wow. Thanks for trying musicaleCA but on my monitor it barely looks any different. I guess what I'm looking for are Paul Newman's eyes. Barely there blue, if you know what I mean.

Then again, your take on this photo looks darker overall so, maybe, the blue is right. And of course there is also the possibility that if I saw a photo close up of Paul's blue eyes they would look darker than I remember them. Live, they were absolutely incredible. And he knew it when he said: "If my eyes should ever turn brown, my career is shot to hell."

Ain't that just really, more saturated? The problem is that I can see the greens and reds coming in too. (I noticed that some of the pixels in the iris turned bright red and green if I upped the saturation to 100, just for kicks. You could try to compensate for this by only applying the saturation adjustment to the blues, if you really want a much more saturated look.)

Looks just like the old style photos. Great shot.

Most reactions

Back