What's new

Little question

Pelé

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey,

I have one little question see the photo below, I would get the same effect the noise effect. It looks fine, and not too overpowering. Has anyone an idea how to do this with Photoshop, or Lightroom. I shoot with the Canon EOS 1000D.

Thanks

mDw.jpg
 
Last edited:
Could be seom sort of texture applied, or a mid-high ISO... but make sure to not post an image that isnt yours, instead post a link to it. :confused:
 
Ah alright thanks any other ideas? :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom