spang1mw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 165 Reaction score 45 Location Northern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2012 #1 I have a week off from work so I got to go out shooting today! 1. 2. 3.
spang1mw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 165 Reaction score 45 Location Northern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 I'll add this one in too...I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me. 4.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2012 #3 I find the fourth image good; i think other images are not strong in composition,
spang1mw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 165 Reaction score 45 Location Northern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Frequency said: I find the fourth image good; i think other images are not strong in composition, Click to expand... Thanks for the critique!
Frequency said: I find the fourth image good; i think other images are not strong in composition, Click to expand... Thanks for the critique!