What's new

Little Sam

Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
961
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So name by the kids.

IMG_3396.jpg
 
For the life of me, I can't understand why this photo hasn't gotten any comments yet.

Great composition and subject! Maybe it's just my LCD monitor, but the image seems either a bit soft or a tad blurry (most noticeably in the eyes area). The exposure seems right, but some detail appears lost in the area under the beak. Did this file travel through noise-reduction software?
 
Yeah I was going to suggest a quick sharpening. Awesome shot, though. REALLY nice capture of the bird. Look at those eyes. :shudder: Sharpen this a bit and it will REALLY pop.
 
wow, love it, great expression, i do see a little blur in the eye area aswell, but all in all, wonderful shot!
 
I needed a mental break from work so I took a quick pass at it.

Smart Sharpen + 125%, 1.5 pixels
Contrast +10

IMG_3396.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom