erinmarie1947 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Nov 12, 2006 #1 I despise spiders, but I took my chances at this shot and was praying the owner of the web wasn't around!
I despise spiders, but I took my chances at this shot and was praying the owner of the web wasn't around!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Hi erinmarie, and welcome to ThePhotoForum! Nice one here ... do you take photos on film and make your own prints in the darkroom? In a way this one looks like it. It has the softness of a scanned print.
Hi erinmarie, and welcome to ThePhotoForum! Nice one here ... do you take photos on film and make your own prints in the darkroom? In a way this one looks like it. It has the softness of a scanned print.
erinmarie1947 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Nov 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I haven't printed this one off yet...still on my digital camera. Trying to find a good place to print it off at so I can get the best quality.
I haven't printed this one off yet...still on my digital camera. Trying to find a good place to print it off at so I can get the best quality.