What's new

Loading Dock HDR

Sebastian Riel Ph.

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2010
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fourth-Render.jpg
Another Image I took last night, nothing too fancy.
 
Looks like you ran a few of photoshops standard filters over that. Cutout comes to mind?
 
It doesn't really look like a photo anymore.... Looks more hand drawn...
 
i agree with vautrin.. i wish it was a photo..Way too much pp for my liking.
 
Looks like you ran a few of photoshops standard filters over that. Cutout comes to mind?
Nope your close though ( poster )

It doesn't really look like a photo anymore.... Looks more hand drawn...
i agree with vautrin.. i wish it was a photo..Way too much pp for my liking.

Thanks for you input. I was trying to replicate a previous image I had captured with a twist. but finding the same sort of lighting conditions has been more challenging then I imagined. Here's the image and thread I'm talking about.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom