What's new

Lobstahnots

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p714495150-5.jpg
 
Oh I love this :D
 
That's awesome. I don't even know why but it's awesome.
 
Nice! There are patterns and repeated, consistent breaks to that pattern, making it regular and irregular at the same time. The traps and the ropes create the pattern, and the knots each break it in their own way, since the knots are not all exactly the same. Good tones and sharpness...all simple and well-done. Really great!
 
Crisp and clean...Nice job!
 
Ayuh.
 
Thanks again for all the kind words.
If I remember correctly, this was a tough one to get right in post.
Perhaps that's why I'm a bit surprised at the response - in a good way. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom