What's new

Local Graveyard-Two pics

BradSut26

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
el8ky8.jpg


14l3589.jpg
 
these are good, the first being exceptional! Very surreal and kinda creepy!


edit, I love the composition in the first one, everything is in it's proper place, almost arranged :)
 
Thank you! The first one is my favorite. i never know if my photos are good or not. i just know if i like them or not lol. so thank you for your opinion! :)
 
Thank you! The first one is my favorite. i never know if my photos are good or not. i just know if i like them or not lol. so thank you for your opinion! :)
i shoot for myself. if others like it it's an added bonus lol. #1 is great!
 
Counter to the general consensus of the first being the better shot I actually like the second more...
The first shot feel unbalanced by the difference in size of the dark spaces (leaves on path...?). If it wasn't a centered composition for the tombstones I feel this wouldn't cause concern, as if you stepped slightly to the left it would balance the negative space on the left and right.
For the second shot only the branches at the front left seem distracting. Otherwise great shot; love the colour tones you've given it.
 
I'm the same what, never know if my photos are good or not I just know if I like them. I think you do have to shoot for yourself---if others like them its a plus. I LOVE these! The first one is amazing. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom