weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't think you needed your DSLR. Beautiful shots.

Very nice. The reflections with the snow caps make #1 my favorite.

Good stuff mate. The thing I find is if I'm getting good stuff with my phone I'm always cursing I didn't have my proper cameras with me

That first one is just gorgeous. Wow is right. They're all nicely done, what a good set.

Don't think you needed your DSLR. Beautiful shots.

Thanks Brent, I appreciate the compliment. My framing would have been slightly better and the final images would have been a lot bigger, I do like my 100mpx panoramas!

Thanks ceemac, I've seen those hills a few times but I think on that day they were stunning.

Beautiful!

Thanks baturn, I'm lucky to live in a beautiful country. It amazes me sometimes when I think that it's so small yet there are still people who never get out to these places.

Good stuff mate. The thing I find is if I'm getting good stuff with my phone I'm always cursing I didn't have my proper cameras with me

Thanks mate, the curse of the photographer! :) That last one in particular was just screaming out for some proper framing and a longer focal length

That first one is just gorgeous. Wow is right. They're all nicely done, what a good set.

Thanks vintagesnaps, I've had my eye on a shot like that for a wee while now, I think the big peak is Buchaille Etive Beg (or the "small shepard of the glen") one of these days I'll get a longer lens and shoot that properly though it can be difficult as that view is only really reachable from the middle of the loch (which is about 300ft deep there)

Beautiful shots, but I have to ask, how was the fishing?

Hahaha, slow mate. Only 63 fish caught betwwen 8 anglers as opposed to last trip where there was 153 caught between 10. I came 4th, so not a bad result for myself and though the fish weren't big there were very few undersize. I think the biggest of the day was a 6lb 5oz Spurdog. Species caught were spurdog, thornback ray, lesser spotted dogfish and whiting

Most reactions

Back