What's new

Loch Raven, And the Rockville Sky

MinoltaKid84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with my Minolta X-700 with a Macro Lens (The only one I had at the time) With a 1A filter

Loch Raven
LochRaven.jpg



Sky in Rockville, MD
Rockville-1.jpg



Taken the same day as above but switched to the polarizing filter
TheSky.jpg



And This one was taken with my Olympus Infinity Zoom 230
Loch Raven Dam
LochRavenDam.jpg



I would like to hear your thoughts on my job. I picked up this hobby last winter. But my SLR last summer.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom