Log Cabin

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Once again I am not sure what to make of these. Next effort will be during the magic hour.

1740LogWindow.jpg

1740LogDetail.jpg

Wow I like that first picture a LOT, it looks surreal.
Second picture wasn't anything exciting IMO, but that is just my opinion.

Love the 1st picture! I came upon a similar set up yesterday but didn't have the camera with me (and the NH mountains aren't as stellar). Great job!

yup, the first picture is really nice. only thing that bugs me is the little bit of grass you can see on the bottom of the wall. I would pull it out next time, but thats just me.

i really like the first one... just the tilted wall on the left to me just kinda bugs me however there no way to fix that but other than that good shot man

lol, no one liked the second one?
i think the first one took away its fire
both are really great, but on the first one i was like :shock: W-O-W

Thanks for all the positive feedback!!! I love the wood texture in the second frame.
Pilgrim: In my infinite wisdom I never pull out grass. One day I will figure it out. I will try and crop it out.

Both the images are good. Its just that you should not have posted them together :)

Thanks danalec99 (I may have missed your real name). After I posted the photos I said "something may not be right" For some reason I am obsessed with the second frame. More than the first.

Your first one stands out for me. I love the abstract quality to it and the whole play on looking out a door/window to see the world. That mountainous background really fits the picture and I don't believe it would have worked as well with any other background. The only nitpick I can see is that shadow from the roof is a little distracting but not enough to ruin the shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back