LOGO & WEBSITE

m3n3amanda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In search of a logo for my photography business, I have seen several on Etsy.com, but am unsure if I should go that route. I am looking for a classy/modern type logo, but nothing that is outrageously priced. Also, in search of a good company to go through to establish a website.

Does anyone have any advice they would be willing to part with?

Thank you for the help!

Having a logo is not as important as having great pictures. First make a good product before worrying about putting a brand to it.

Check out portfoliositez. A professional looking website and branding is going to cost you a little bit at least.

If you're posting in the Beginner's section on a photography forum I have to assume you are a beginner photographer. Worry more about becoming a photographer before you worry about becoming a professional photographer. Just because I have a toolbox doesn't mean I can fix your car...

In search of a logo for my photography business, I have seen several on Etsy.com, but am unsure if I should go that route. I am looking for a classy/modern type logo, but nothing that is outrageously priced. Also, in search of a good company to go through to establish a website.

Does anyone have any advice they would be willing to part with?

Thank you for the help!

If you are serious then hire a professional. You get what you pay for.

I use Graph Paper press themes using wordpress. You can do it yourself. i am currently working on my own.

Yes, you can do it yourself. However, that doesn't mean what you do will be effective.

Most reactions

Back