What's new

Lomo Fisheye 2 double exposure = fun.

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think?

invert.jpg
 
I think it's a pretty interesting shot, but I'm distracted by whatever the white streak that's in the center on the top and bottom (looks like a reflection or something)
 
I think it's a pretty interesting shot, but I'm distracted by whatever the white streak that's in the center on the top and bottom (looks like a reflection or something)

I am too, and I was wondering what it was. Then I realized its the line on the road.
 
Does this belong in alternative techniques instead?
 
Very peaceful and pretty. For awhile, I was considering buying one of these cameras, and sometimes still covet them. It looks like such fun. How did you achieve the reflected images?
 
Very peaceful and pretty. For awhile, I was considering buying one of these cameras, and sometimes still covet them. It looks like such fun. How did you achieve the reflected images?

Thanks, I like the camera a lot, and I'd recommend getting one as they're not too expensive.

To get the reflected image, I took two exposures on the same frame of film. I took the shot, then turned the camera over and exposed again without moving on to the next frame of film.
 
There's a great gallery at toycamera.com that somewhat reminds me of this shot. I think the artist used the Lomo supersampler.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom