TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think?

invert.jpg

I think it's a pretty interesting shot, but I'm distracted by whatever the white streak that's in the center on the top and bottom (looks like a reflection or something)

I think it's a pretty interesting shot, but I'm distracted by whatever the white streak that's in the center on the top and bottom (looks like a reflection or something)

I am too, and I was wondering what it was. Then I realized its the line on the road.

Very peaceful and pretty. For awhile, I was considering buying one of these cameras, and sometimes still covet them. It looks like such fun. How did you achieve the reflected images?

Very peaceful and pretty. For awhile, I was considering buying one of these cameras, and sometimes still covet them. It looks like such fun. How did you achieve the reflected images?

Thanks, I like the camera a lot, and I'd recommend getting one as they're not too expensive.

To get the reflected image, I took two exposures on the same frame of film. I took the shot, then turned the camera over and exposed again without moving on to the next frame of film.

There's a great gallery at toycamera.com that somewhat reminds me of this shot. I think the artist used the Lomo supersampler.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back