Lomo LC-A+ Russian lens

Djphaze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This camera needs no introduction! Hardly used Lomo L-C A+ Russian lens camera. Just developed two rolls. I thought i was gonna use it more but its been sitting here in my room put away in its box for 6 months. Takes beautiful dramatic pictures! Hold down the button when there is little light to capture amazing pictures! It also has the effect to take two snap shots in one to create crazy effects! This camera is in PERFECT condition! Never been dropped! It went through 2 rolls and thats it! I purchased it from lomography.com. Works Great! I take care of my electronics! If any of you are interested please let me know. New Price... $150 Shipped!!! You get the entire Package! Here is more info about it from the website i purchased it from...

Description: Lomo LC-A+:
Harnessing the best features of the original Lomo LC-A, and rising above it with a host of new capabilities – the Lomo LC-A+ is simply the finest, most delightfully unexpected, robust, pocketable, vividly colorful, and soundly addictive snapshot camera of all time. First off, it's got the lighting-fast zone focusing and on-point automatic exposure of the original. Next, our Chinese factory has faithfully & lovingly duplicated the original Russian Minitar 1 32/2.8 lens - yielding the same radiant colors, the knockout contrast, the edge vignetting, the powerful multicoating, and the occasionally temperamental focusing of like the original. On top of that, it now offers a Multiple Exposure switch, expanded film ISO setting to 1600, and a cable release thread.

2j5at7a.jpg

f5bpra.jpg

rksdqt.jpg

Below are a couple of examples of pictures taken with this camera

http://19.media.tumblr.com/DW8l34bGrprohew2Wa0h9nAuo1_500.jpg

http://assets4.lomography.com/576/384/74/2f6d4553853bff5ca61a307169066c085b4313.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/2745629254_707f8ea72d.jpg

Last edited:
Just FYI. Your not going to be able to sell this on here. 99.9% of the people here will not buy from a 1 poster.....
So... um... Bye Bye now

Yes i am new to the forums. However i am an honest seller. I would put it up on ebay but it cost too much. Dont know if this helps but im an ebay seller with 99% positive feedback. Killarmy411 is my account name. I live in Los Angeles California if asnyone is interested in stopping by to look at it.

Yes i am new to the forums. However i am an honest seller. I would put it up on ebay but it cost too much. Dont know if this helps but im an ebay seller with 99% positive feedback. Killarmy411 is my account name. I live in Los Angeles California if asnyone is interested in stopping by to look at it.

your a 99% eBay seller and yet you dont want to put it up there

:er:

your a 99% eBay seller and yet you dont want to put it up there

:er:

Thats correct. Ebay is gonna charge me around $15 if i sell the camera. ITs a rip off. That doesnt include the posting fee. Thats why im trying to sell it here.

Hey there,
I am interested in your camera if you still have it.
Thanks,
Chris

hey there i'm really intrested in the camera! please write back soon!

Most reactions

Back