London, again

Not sure how much equipment I'll bring - I'll probably bring my Manfrotto tripod, 50mm, 18-70 and 75-300. I won't bother with my 70-210 as there is only one stop difference between my 75-300 and my 70-210 and since I'm bringing my tripod, I won't have to worry about hand holding my 75-300 too much.

I have some black and white films loaded in my film cameras too but I would rather not bring that much equipment as it's going to be a nuisance enough, carrying the tripod, camera and three lenses.

As for my flashguns...I never seem to need to use them, but I may bring the powerful one incase the onboard flash isn't good enough.

David

I would offer my 300 to you again if you needed it but I'm worried you'd get bird poop on it. :mrgreen:

Oh, I'll warn you all that the flash on my digital can be brighter than the Holga... ;)

And if anyone can get a shot where I don't look drunk, asleep, stoned or like a mutated Frodo which I can use on Facebook etc that'd be good. :)

What about a contact print of your face.. i mean. direct contact :p

Good to see the love between members is strong! :hug:::lol:

Out of interest, any footie fans coming for this meet. Just realised Man Utd vs Spurs on the 27th at 2pm.

I'm up for a 'football pub break' for a couple of hours if anyone else is interested and then back to the photos afterwards...

:lol:

Purty please with sugar on top. :lovey:

I was just wondering if anyone else was up for the footie, if not that's cool. :thumbup: We're going to get beats from Man Utd anyway...

i suppose we will be in pubs at some point anyway ... so we will see if it can be combined ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back