London, again

Yes, and you saw how wet the rain made me! Like a fool I went for a walk around the whole of Euston station when I was waiting. It's not a long walk... but it decided to chuck it down. Then it cleared up, the sun came out, Andy exploded and the rest of the day was ok.

Ok then, how about when it's a little less cold and wet? I don't mind wet things, as long as they're warm as well.

Mmm, summer rain...

Always stays the same, nothing ever changes,
English summer rain seems to last for ages.
Always stays the same, nothing ever changes,
English summer rain seems to last for ages.

I'm in the basement, you're in the sky,
I'm in the basement baby, drop on by.
I'm in the basement, you're in the sky,
I'm in the basement baby, drop on by.

I'm a bit random this morning. But for thsoe who didn't know, that's been my my "location field" for a few years.

ahhhh you can't beat a bit of Placebo in the morning

So, how does the 3rd (20th) or 4th (27th) Sunday in January sound for a starting point? To accomodate Alex and so I don't look like a wimp in front of Becky. *puffs out chest and does a manly grunt*

And then one for the 3rd and/or 4th May for Andy?

all of the Sundays in Jan are good for me

Kind of sad to say that I'll be departing Blighty shores on 2nd Jan, which sort of rules out any Sunday in January unfortunately.

OK, if you decide quickly for either the 20th or the 27th, their is a very good chance I can dump the date in my database at work and I'd be available then!

I think it's the 27th as favourite for me - the previous weekend is scheduled for a curry night in Birmingham although I'll have to confirm with the boss that we ain't doing anything for my birthday

looks like the 27th then

I think it's the 27th as favourite for me - the previous weekend is scheduled for a curry night in Birmingham although I'll have to confirm with the boss that we ain't doing anything for my birthday

Ooo what dates your birthday? Looks like you could have your drinks bought for you. ;)

It be the 25th, But it's my birthday weekend so to speak - I've just told her about it (and mentioned the earlier weekend anbd the curry night) I'll report back in a bit :)

Sundays are the only days i can do seeing as i work all week and my son is at school all week. I also work fri and sat.

I can't do January though, I'm going to be in PA until 15th and so i'll be skint and tired and bummed out for a couple a weeks after that.

April/may would work for me.

Edited the first post.

That's a shame, Lisa. It might not cost a great deal to get to us, have a look? We'll try and cheer you up. I'll get on a table and dance for you. Or not, which ever you'd prefer. :mrgreen:
We'll try and do one at the start of May as well.

So 27th? Where? Euston again?

Lisa, if you make it on the 27th, I owe you a drink ... or even some chips ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back