London Meetup - The Revenge Of the Lens Thread

Hi Guys,

I'm lagging behind here. Just processing my raw files should have some pics posted tomorrow night.

Some excellent pics so far, keep em coming.

Thanks to everyone who made this a fantastic weekend, It was good to see some old faces and good to meet some new one's.

First of mine...and I'm going to get some much needed sleep !!
G'night, was a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed meeting you and playing with your toys !
;0)

DSCF3339.jpg

Wow, more great photos! Simon, your gallery is fantastic!

So I live about 40miles away from London, about 20minutes on a bus to get in town and 30minutes on a train. Well that was the plan....

Get up its raining :(

20minutes on bus no problem, 30minutes on a train, yeah whatever!! more like 1hour20.

get to London its boiling hot :confused:

And getting back home was a joke 2hours 30minutes to go 40miles

Was it worth all that mucking about just to meetup with a bunch of people I've never met???

You bet it was :lol:

What a great bunch of people you all are!! I'm missing you all already.
And best of all I got to meet Antarctican :hug:: The most wonderful person on the planet ( well she did give me some chocolate and a cuddle :D )

anyways the photos .....

I'd like to point out that I'm useless at taking people shots so must of mine are of London

Just don't ask

Playing with the fisheye ( which I didn't take a single shot with )

pb_N0H4574.jpg

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

8 ( large file ) 7 shot photo stitch

I'll post the second half of the shots tomorrow

PlasticSpanner said:
Yes Lost Prophet is completely deformed and has 4 foot hands! :lol:

Yes, Yes I have :lol:

lol, thenks for the coment PS, i have loads on film and a lot on robs camera.... so im waiting for them

NoteGraphics said:
First of mine...and I'm going to get some much needed sleep !!
G'night, was a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed meeting you and playing with your toys !
;0)

DSCF3339.jpg
i took that shot lol

Great shots so far.... I *only* have 800 to go through, and I have no idea who took some of them, so I'll just post the winners and you can claim them if you took them.

I've got to wait until after work as I don't have enough time here to edit/resize/post/etc.

Rob

Most reactions

Back