London Punk

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
londonpunk2.jpg

Taken in the Camden Lock Market area of London.

For some reason, what used to work doesn't anymore...???

Looks like your photo host doesn't allow direct linking. Try a different host like photobucket.com

Changed host and now it works! Thanks Big Mike!!!!

I like the colors there but I don't know why you've done this composition :p

Tuna said:
For some reason, what used to work doesn't anymore...???

There are bandwidth limitations with that host. The usage limit has been reached so it won't display the photo for a little while. It should come back later, but will disappear again if too many people download/view the photo.

Thanks for your comments, guys!

I have posted and commented on versions of this site for years. I always liked the people and "atmosphere" of this forum better than all the others. I recently quit and went to other forums because it got too difficult trying to keep up with finding ways to post. I understand the cost and hassle of maintaining a site that has its own area for uploading pictures... so I am trying to be persistent this time. Yes, the site I was using has a maximum bandwith (thanks, TwistMyArm...) and I have once again changed hosting sites. I've got my fingers crossed...

Sorry... I've been to all the suggested sites and I've finally settled on Imgspot.com. The pictures seem to be up and OK.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back