London to Brighton Mini Run/Pic Heavy

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So it started off very foggy yesterday for the mini run, still a great day to enjoy.

DSCF9739.jpg

DSCF9749.jpg

DSCF9753.jpg

DSCF9756.jpg

DSCF9758.jpg

DSCF9768-Edit.jpg

DSCF9770-Edit.jpg

DSCF9777-Edit.jpg

DSCF9803-Edit.jpg

DSCF9881.jpg

DSCF9915-Edit.jpg

a lot of motor in a few of these little rinky-dinks!

a lot of motor in a few of these little rinky-dinks!

The sound of some of them was like, Wow so loud it was a shame so many people got in the way though, but it happens.

I imagine that purple one with the Honda motor was annoyingly loud.

I imagine that purple one with the Honda motor was annoyingly loud.

Yep, that one and the one with the lady cleaning the engine were very loud.

Good things come in small packages. :)

Thank you Jeff, we use to have a mini back in the 60s that mum loved as so small but nippy.

So it started off very foggy yesterday for the mini run, still a great day to enjoy.

I love English (sports) cars, love the pictures you took and especially #3, really a nice "petite voiture"
(BTW, my alltime favorite is the racing green Mini Cooper with the 'Union Jack' as a roof decoration)

Gerard

I love English (sports) cars, love the pictures you took and especially #3, really a nice "petite voiture"
(BTW, my alltime favorite is the racing green Mini Cooper with the 'Union Jack' as a roof decoration)

Gerard

Thank you very much for the nice words Gerard.

I've always been a fan of the quirky Mini. My wife wants a Countryman, but the lack of a dealer in the area would create problems with service.

I've always been a fan of the quirky Mini. My wife wants a Countryman, but the lack of a dealer in the area would create problems with service.

My mum use to have a few of them over the years, so easy to run and service.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back