Website
www.jcollingridgephotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Westminster Underground Station

4401699427_0b5f093ab6_o.jpg

4397072060_e82a0be9d9_o.jpg

Last edited:
very nicely done. Im not convinced if this is HDR or just really nice pp. but they look great!

I really like #1. I think the PP is very nice looking.

very nicely done. Im not convinced if this is HDR or just really nice pp. but they look great!

I am guessing : shot digital- color, converted to B&W, then PP. But whatever it was nice shot/work. :thumbup:

loved 1st one..howd you do it . im new to this site and all this trick stuff but loved the effects...dos it work on portraits

Thanks guys. Im going back to shoot Southwark station next weekend. I got in contact with LU Film Office for a pass. The station was closed ... 2am so thats why there were no people, it creepy on your own though !!!

I used my 24mm Tilt Shift lens on the 5DMk2 but in a slightly different way to the norm ... I took a straight on shot, then shifted the lens to the left for another, then rotated the lens 360 taking shots every section. If you've used a TS the you'll know what I mean ... Im just crap at explaining.

This gives me 14 wide angle shots that are stitched together with CS4. The final image size is 90cm x 60cm / 365mb @300dpi, so theres loads of spec to make it even larger lol I could have used the 14mm but I dont like the distortion that lens gives. With the TS all the lines are straight.

I used Photomatix for the HDR conversion and then Silver Efex Pro for the B&W. Then just used a bit of dodge + burn :D

very nice conversions !! Love the tonal range !!

Sure as hell looks like you know what you're doing, even if you cant explain it. Wonderful shots.

Yep, great use of B&W HDR. Nice

Most reactions

New Topics

Back