What's new

London Views-Across The Thames

Graelwyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not my best... but I have done my best to rescue them with my lacking knowledge of photo editing software. Seemed a shame to just waste them. Taken when I had my Nikon D200.

london13-1edit.jpg


london27edit.jpg
 
Hope you don't mind but you avvy thing say OK to edit. If you don't like, I will remove.

I thought they could use a little punch. All I did was to set Black and White control points, use just a tad of curves/sat/contrast and remove the dust spots that were floating in the sky.

Graelwynlondon13-1edit.jpg


The sky will need some tweaking in the original.
 
Thanks, nope, I don't mind at all! That improves the sky muchly. It was a very dull day when I shot them.
Are there any books or sites out there that might help me learn to better use PS elements 6 or cs3 etc?
 
Nice images... Good edit too! (But why did you remove the UFO? :D)
 
I like the edit, but I'd crop out a lot of the sky and perhaps the white boat could be cloned out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom