Lonely Sheds in the Meadow

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw these neat old sheds a few miles from where I live and always wanted to get some photos of them. C&C Welcome please. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_7140_2_700.jpg

IMG_7129_2_700.jpg

3. This was near the sheds. I noticed the yellow flower all alone and wanted to see how it turned out against the hill in the background.
IMG_6933_2_700.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

NJ

There all nice, but number 2 really stand out for me.

The road leading in, the lines on the roof, the saturation. They all make it great IMO.

Good find

I really like #1 the best. I like the deep green grass and how you just had the barn set back in the photo. Nice crop with the rag weeds lining the bottom of the photo. Picture Perfect!

I really like number one. If windows XP had this as its default startup background screen I might have got into it!:)

Wow, so many different shades of green here!
I could just jump into your photos and bathe in them!
Both, into 1 or 2 --- though I do like the decisive lack of horizon in 2 very much. More yellowish greens in 1, which makes me like that photo very much, but then this intriguing play with curved and straight lines in 2 ... I am torn. Into which shall I jump now? :scratch:

Wow, so many different shades of green here!
I could just jump into your photos and bathe in them!
Both, into 1 or 2 --- though I do like the decisive lack of horizon in 2 very much. More yellowish greens in 1, which makes me like that photo very much, but then this intriguing play with curved and straight lines in 2 ... I am torn. Into which shall I jump now? :scratch:

Well, I have never had anyone tell me that they could "bathe" in the color of my photos. ;) I am deeply honored that you said that. Thank you Corinna. Very much appreciated! :D

NJ

Hey, I love to "take colour baths" :biggrin:
The greener, the better :lol:
And hey, no joking, I really, really like the first two.
The third has the subject a bit too centred for my liking, but ... who am I?

Lovely! All of them!

I also like the perspective of the 3rd one. It's the little things that you miss when you don't stop to notice them.

I've been wanting to shoot a few old and aging sheds in my area for quite some time. There's one in particular that I've wanted to do in various weather conditions. It's the only structure that was left standing when an old farmhouse was torn down. This little shed was sitting across the road & still sits there. It has a slightly rusting blue roof & a similar siding to those you've posted here, though I believe a bit lighter. I especially love seeing it on heavily overcast days, with the grass growing up all around it.

Unfortunately I'm usually running just on time & on my way to work and never stop to actually take the picture :badphotographer:.

Lovely! All of them!

I also like the perspective of the 3rd one. It's the little things that you miss when you don't stop to notice them.

I've been wanting to shoot a few old and aging sheds in my area for quite some time. There's one in particular that I've wanted to do in various weather conditions. It's the only structure that was left standing when an old farmhouse was torn down. This little shed was sitting across the road & still sits there. It has a slightly rusting blue roof & a similar siding to those you've posted here, though I believe a bit lighter. I especially love seeing it on heavily overcast days, with the grass growing up all around it.

Unfortunately I'm usually running just on time & on my way to work and never stop to actually take the picture :badphotographer:.

I can totally relate with you on that! There have been many an occasion when I pass by interesting things or landscapes and think to myself "if only i had some time to stop and snap some photos of that." But its usually when I am pressed and on my way to something or other. I keep telling myself that I just have to make the time if I want the photo bad enough.

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot when yours is so precious and sparse. :)

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back