What's new

lonely

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
20081027-IMG_0053.jpg
 
The mood and the colors are great, I'm just curious about the composition. I'm not sure what the focus of the picture should be. If you want to create a sense of abandonment you should have included more of the ground in the picture and shot the picture horizontally.
 
Last edited:
I like the colour gradation in that sky, from purple to deep blue to almost black with stars. And that garbage container does look lonely. But like Mersad, also I think that I would have composed this slightly differently. But then it is not my photo ...
 
I think your right, somethings missing. I think the light is overpowering the viewer, and giving you nowhere to go, landscape would help, but its too strong a light probably.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom