Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/9.0
ISO 64
1/200 Sec
14 - 24 mm - f/2.8G
16 mm

(Processed In LR & PS)

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

20200607-untitled-1-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

It does look kind of forgotten... Nice shot.

It's a very nice image. What would you think if it was cropped a lot tighter around the buildings, in order to emphasize them more?

I like this one, though I can't decide on the sky. The dark black sky with fluffy white clouds, creates tension (conflict between the two), but at the same time seems to work well with the buildings.

I like this very much. Lots to look at and a very nice composition. I like the feel of the tree mantling over the barns/sheds. My absolute favorite component of this sucker is the series of barns changing in size, shape, orientation, with the largest barn opposite the tree....so we have the tree and largest barn containing the main subject...which is obviously the series or structures in the middle. I suppose a critique I could give is the sky. It’s too perfect.. the sky is jet black and the clouds are almost too ... perfect. Maybe it’s just the sky where you live. Like to see a little more realism there and toned down on the hdr. I wold definitely not crop this image. This is a very well thought out composition and all components are required. Thanks for putting it up

Most reactions

New Topics

Back