long and short of it

nabero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
haircut...not sure if i like it. but it gave me an excuse to play in ps.... :roll:

c53d5d4f.jpg

Oh I think it looks cute! Give yourself a little time to get used to it :)

Give yourself a little time to get used to it :)

Yeh...it's going to take a lot of getting used to...my hair was halfway down my back. I'm not used to this at all:meh:

...but at least my head is lighter now :lol:

I think it's great! Just watch out when you wash your hair the first time. I always use waaaaaaaay too much shampoo... :er:

yes you look great :thumbup:, but what did you do in PS? I'm curious. This pic looks good!

pascal

what did you do in PS? I'm curious. This pic looks good!

pascal

I played with it a lot in PS (just messing around)...but all I ended up doing to this was a little crop, brightness and contrast, and put it in b&w :er:

it's going to take a lot of getting used to...my hair was halfway down my back. I'm not used to this at all

It's pretty! I agree that it fits your face, and I especially like the way the shorter layer falls over your eyes.You're just in dramatic hair change shock. The first (3) times I cut my hair, I cried. Now if I don't like it, I just go back and get more cut!

It's pretty! I agree that it fits your face, and I especially like the way the shorter layer falls over your eyes.You're just in dramatic hair change shock. The first (3) times I cut my hair, I cried. Now if I don't like it, I just go back and get more cut!

I've had a couple of extreme haircuts (when i was 17 I cut off 17 inches)...there is always that intial "oh i love it!" then as soon as i get home "oh crap". My hair grows really fast...so I'm not really attached to it, just weird to barely have enough to make a pony tail :p

certainly looks cute!

and now for the coloured version :)

Most reactions

Back