Long Beach Marina

MDowdey said:
im sorry traci, you helped me whenever goddess and malachite went to sit on there duffs and hold our table.

We were holding the booth down for you two "lovebirds" to return from your walk. Didn't know you were such a romantic guy to make HER carry your camera bag. :lmao:

My favs are 2 and 4. 2 looks soo clean!

I really love the first two. The colors make it seem so peaceful, they make me wish I was there! Great job! :)

Nice work, really like the first image and the second shot of the Queen Mary. What is in the dome next to the Queen Mary? I remember seeing the Spruce Goose in there way, way back in 1981.

Eric

Very nice shots. Were you on your way to Santa Catalina Island. I was there in November it was gorgeous. Looks familiar on the way out.

if traci wasnt lying to me, she said the spruce goose was in there.

as far as catalina, no but i wish.

we toured basically the long beach area before eating later that night. i was pooped from JT and it was fun relaxing and taking pics.

MDowdey said:
if traci wasnt lying to me, she said the spruce goose was in there.

as far as catalina, no but i wish.

we toured basically the long beach area before eating later that night. i was pooped from JT and it was fun relaxing and taking pics.

The Spruce Goose was in the dome for many years. It was sold and sent to some museum (in Oregon?) a few years back. Now they use the dome to shoot movies in it. Rumor has it that they filmed some of the Batman movies in there.

Edit - maybe PG should log Malachite out and post under her own log in. :lmao:

malachite said:
The Spruce Goose was in the dome for many years. It was sold and sent to some museum (in Oregon?) a few years back. Now they use the dome to shoot movies in it. Rumor has it that they filmed some of the Batman movies in there.

The Spruce Goose is at the Evergreen Museum in Oregon. I was surprised to see the dome still standing. I thought it was leveld after the Goose left.

Eric

Most reactions

Back