TechArtist
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 28, 2012
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Gurnee,IL
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So, looking through my photos this morning, I came across a couple photos I took where I was testing out my Canon's zoom capability. The lens on it can go up to 35x, which I have looked up on the net as the focal length being up to 840mm.
So, this got me thinking, do any of you have any photos where you have taken photos at great distances(any distance is fine with me as long as it is not close up and at least a bit far)?
Here is a simple comparison photo I made:

Now unfortunately this isn't a true shot for shot comparison as I didn't have 2 cameras at the time and have no idea if my camera can even take 2 shots in quick succession at 2 different distances.
I did do a search before posting this thread so if this already exists, please let me know and I'll move my post there and this can be closed or deleted(or if it is in the wrong place). Thanks!
So, this got me thinking, do any of you have any photos where you have taken photos at great distances(any distance is fine with me as long as it is not close up and at least a bit far)?
Here is a simple comparison photo I made:

Now unfortunately this isn't a true shot for shot comparison as I didn't have 2 cameras at the time and have no idea if my camera can even take 2 shots in quick succession at 2 different distances.
I did do a search before posting this thread so if this already exists, please let me know and I'll move my post there and this can be closed or deleted(or if it is in the wrong place). Thanks!