What's new

long exposure stuff from Arizona

xzyragon

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
330
Reaction score
125
Location
La Jolla, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#2 would have been greater in the dark, I feel. Although you couldn't guarantee any cars driving by unless in that car, was you, making the lines!

Nice shots!

you mean you'd like it better darker, or without the head / tail lights?
 
Nice. I agree that the center section is way too blown out in #2 but still neat
 
I have a couple more to choose from. I'll see if I can get a darker one up here later today
 
I also meant later on at night.

That scenery with the tail lights would be super nice.

yeah this one had the longest light trail, but I was there for a half hour or so. It's not a highly traveled road, so there weren't as many light trails as I could have hoped for. Next time i'm there hopefully I'll have some kind of remote trigger to do a couple minute exposure and get some star detail in there too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom