A alrey TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2007 #2 I really like the 5th picture, the one in the tunnel/sewer. What was the source of the two white light blurs?
I really like the 5th picture, the one in the tunnel/sewer. What was the source of the two white light blurs?
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 10, 2007 #3 I like the third one quite a bit, its a nice cityscape, with a ton of good colors. I also like the 5th one.
I like the third one quite a bit, its a nice cityscape, with a ton of good colors. I also like the 5th one.
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2007 #4 third one is my favorite how did you do that last one? how did you get the people to somewhat stay in focus?
third one is my favorite how did you do that last one? how did you get the people to somewhat stay in focus?
HoboSyke No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2005 Messages 1,051 Reaction score 7 Location Sydney - Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2007 #5 I reckn tht 1st shot is the best, awesome building, the shot has great exposure!! Where is that?
R ruffy TPF Noob! Joined Aug 6, 2007 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Hope, AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2007 #6 HoboSyke said: I reckn tht 1st shot is the best, awesome building, the shot has great exposure!! Where is that? Click to expand... I guess you never saw Rocky. Its Philadelphia, PA, USA I think the one of Independence Hall is great
HoboSyke said: I reckn tht 1st shot is the best, awesome building, the shot has great exposure!! Where is that? Click to expand... I guess you never saw Rocky. Its Philadelphia, PA, USA I think the one of Independence Hall is great
HoboSyke No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2005 Messages 1,051 Reaction score 7 Location Sydney - Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 11, 2007 #7 Yeah I have seen Rocky heaps but In Rocky its always overcast and grey looking, and I dont remmeber seeing the mural on the stairs!!
Yeah I have seen Rocky heaps but In Rocky its always overcast and grey looking, and I dont remmeber seeing the mural on the stairs!!